Here you can find all the information we have about Clicks, including the Clicks locations with stores, and the most common trading hours for Clicks. Here at My Catalogue, you can get all the information you need, such as store locations and store opening hours for your favorite retailers, including Clicks.
Founded in 1968, Clicks is the leading pharmacy retailer in South Africa. Their 600-plus stores offer an extensive range of contemporary health, beauty, wellness and lifestyle products at exceptional value for money and their 528 in-store dispensaries offer convenient and affordable healthcare. Over 190 Clicks Clinics provide mother and baby care, vaccinations, family planning and preventative wellness services such as blood pressure testing, cholesterol and glucose screenings and HIV testing and counselling.
With almost 8 million active members, the Clicks ClubCard loyalty and rewards programme is one of the oldest and largest in South Africa. Members earn cashback for money spent at Clicks stores and online and qualify for special prices on selected products.
Clicks run weekly and seasonal specials, with specials catalogues available at their many stores right throughout South Africa and in the local media. Clicks also run exclusive online promotions which can be found at https://clicks.co.za.
Feel good, pay less at Clicks.
WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO SHOP AT CLICKS
- Value for money: Being the largest pharmacy, health and beauty retailer in the country, Clicks is able to offer its customers unbeatable prices through its impressive supply chain capabilities. Clicks also offer a range of their own Clicks Private Label products and exclusive brands at very affordable prices.
- One-stop Wellness Centre: Apart from beauty and health, Clicks offers its customers affordable prices for medicine, professional advice from knowledgeable pharmacists, and a wide range of healthcare products all under one roof. With over 190 in-store clinics nationwide, they are also able to provide health screening tests for some of the major medical aid schemes and offer preventative health and primary healthcare services.
- Clicks ClubCard: Clicks’ free loyalty and rewards programme allows customers to earn points every time they use their ClubCard in-store or online. For every R5 spent, members earn 1 point. These points are converted into cashback which can be used for purchases at Clicks, Claire’s or The Body Shop stores.
- BabyClub, SeniorClub and Partner benefits: BabyClub Members can opt-in to receive exclusive benefits and can earn double points when purchasing baby specials, selected baby products or clinic services. ClubCard members 60 or older can earn double points on Senior double points days on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Members can also earn points at selected partners like Musica, Shell, Specsavers and Europcar to name a few.
- Online Shopping: Customers can shop from the convenience of their homes with their Click and Collect service. Order and pay online and collect your parcel from your nearest Clicks store. Check their online catalogue for sales information or their great specials.
LOCATIONS AND TRADING HOURS
With over 600 stores around South Africa, there’s certain to be a store near you. Visit here to find your nearest store. Trading times vary from store to store. Clicks have also opened another 25 stores throughout Africa.